Fern Ball Beeswax Candle
- 100% pure beeswax
- Size / Dimensions: 3.25"L x 3.25"W x 2.875"H
- Weight: 9.6 oz
- Made in the USA by the Register family
- Very long lasting
- Round-shaped and designed with elegant fern pattern
Finally a candle worthy of an elegant dinner party or as a gift for that hard to buy for best friend with exquisite tastes. Show them you care when you give them hypoallergenic, 100% pure beeswax candles that burn with a lovely delicate fragrance. One of our largest candles, our Fern Ball beeswax candle will burn for many, many hours.
Don’t be fooled by clever marketing! Candles labeled “beeswax candle” only need to contain 51 percent beeswax. Be assured you are getting the highest quality candles from Register Family Farm because our candles are made from 100 percent pure beeswax. Enjoy all the benefits these wonderful 100% pure beeswax candles offer:
They will burn with little smoke when trimmed properly because they are not oil-based. Many customers tell us they love how it makes their home smell great — beeswax candles are naturally scented by the honey and floral nectar in the honeycomb. You’ll save money because they last 2-4 times longer than regular candles because of a high melting point. Great news for your friends and family members with environmental allergies and sensitivities — beeswax candles are hypoallergenic. And when 100% pure beeswax candles burn they emit negative ions to purify, cleanse, and improve air quality!
Created by our bees, these beeswax candles are natural, chemical-free, and hypoallergenic. Enjoy a favorite beverage while relaxing and enjoying the naturally-scented fragrance of these 100% pure beeswax candles.
Buy some today and see why these candles are not just better, but better for you.
I love these candles. They are beautiful and well made. I have asthma and can’t do any but these.
These were a gift to my daughter in Colorado. I live in Minnesota, and have not seen them. She says the candles are beautiful and she loves them! 😊
I love these candles! What do you do with the left overs when you can't burn them any more?